Self-Assessment Tax returns
Who Needs A Self-Assessment tax return?
- Self-employed sole traders
- You are a Partner in a partnership.
- You are a company director.
- Property landlords with rental income above £1,000.
- If you have received dividend income.
- You are someone with Foreign income.
- Paid foreign tax and want to claim withholding tax relief
- If you have sold an asset such as property or shares and you have to pay Capital Gains tax.
- Individuals with un-taxed savings income such as un-taxed bank interest.
- You receive Child Benefit and have a household income of more than £50,000.